Now which woman does not like chocolate?! I’m sure this one will be a perfect winter warmer so break out your baking trays and let’s go!
1 1/2 cups sugar
3tbs cocoa powder
2tbs pecan nuts
Vanilla ice cream
250g Dark chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius
2. Whisk together the sugar and eggs until light and fluffy.
3. Melt the butter and the chocolate together in a microwave or over a pan of boiling water (make sure it doesn’t burn in the microwave and no water gets into the chocolate bowl)
4. Sieve the flour and cocoa powder and combine with the egg mixture. Add the melted butter and chocolate mixture and mix.
5. Chop the pecan nuts and add into the mixture
6. Pour onto a greased baking tray and bake until set.
These are best served warm rather than hot.